Holding Challenging Conversations
Time & Location
About the Event
This course will teach you how to prepare for a challenging conversation, using the 5 essential steps developed by mediator and conflict coach, Emma Jenkings, so that you can approach the conversation with clarity and confidence. The course will help you understand how to adapt your approach to best suit the situation and the individual that the conversation involves. You will also learn about assertive communication skills, and how to apply these skills in the most effective way as a leader, manager or colleague.
- Develop more effective and confident communication skills
- Understand the importance of having challenging conversations – and the potential impact of avoiding them
- Learn how to prepare for a challenging conversation
- Learn how to adapt your approach to situations and different communication styles
- Understand the key principles of assertive communication and how to apply them.
Who is this course for?
Team Leaders, Supervisors, Managers, Business Leaders, Decision-Makers and HR Professionals.
- General Admission£35£350£0